Cherry Vanilla Overnight Oats
1/2 cup Quaker® Oats
1/2 cup nonfat milk
1/4 cup plain, nonfat yogurt
1/2 cup cherries, pitted
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon flax seed
Add Quaker® Oats to your container of choice and pour in milk. Alternate between layers of pitted cherries and layers of low-fat yogurt. Add a layer of pitted cherries. Top off with cinnamon and flax seeds. Place in fridge and enjoy in the morning or a few hours later. Let steep for at least 8 hours in a refrigerator 40° F or colder. Best to eat within 24 hours.
Hummus, Micro Greens, and Diced Red Peppers on Toast with a Balsamic Drizzle
- 1 (14 oz) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for garnish.
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, divided and drained
Whole grain Bread
In the bowl of a food processor, add the drained, chickpeas and garlic. Puree for 1 minute, scraping down the bowl of the food processor. Add the lemon zest and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Puree for 1 minute, scraping down the bowl halfway through.
Add the cumin, salt and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Puree until it looks creamy. Add 1/4 cup of roasted red peppers. Puree until well incorporated, about 1 minute. Taste and adjust seasonings to your liking. Smother on toasted whole gran bread.
Chia Seed Pudding with Berries
Puree 1 1/4 cups fruit and milk in a blender or food processor until smooth. Scrape into a medium bowl; mix in chia, syrup and vanilla. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours and up to 3 days.
Divide the pudding between 2 bowls, layering each serving with 1/4 cup of the remaining fruit, 1/4 cup yogurt and 2 tablespoons granola.
Eggs and Veggie Omelet with Sweet Potato Hash
- 2 Free Range Eggs
- 1/4 Courgette chopped . Handful Spinach . 1/4 Scallion
- 1/2 Medium Sweet potato cooked and mashed (useful to use left over sweet potato mash from the night before)
- Tsp Coconut Oil
- Salt, pepper and paprika to season
1. Heat the oil in a pan and add the courgette. Cook for approx 3mins.
2. Crack the eggs into a cup and mix. Pour this into the pan and add the spinach.
3. Cook for approx 1-2 mins. Then fold over the sides of the omelet and press down on it.
4. Remove from pan and keep warm.
5. Mix the potato and scallions together and form a medium ball shape.
6. Place onto the pan and press down creating a burger shape. Cook on each side for 1min.
7. Serve this with the omelet and enjoy!
Everything Bagel Avocado Egg Toast
- whole wheat English muffin or your favorite multigrain toast
- 1/2 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 of a ripe avocado, sliced
- kosher salt
- lemon or lime wedge
- 1 hard boiled egg, sliced
- 1–2 teaspoons everything bagel seasoning
1. Have all ingredients prepped and ready to use so you can quickly assemble your toast and eat it while it’s warm
2. Toast your English muffin or bread.
3. Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on the warm bread.
4. Add the avocado and mash into the bread with a fork.
5. Squeeze a little fresh lemon or lime juice on the avocado, then sprinkle with Kosher salt.
6. Layer the sliced egg on top of the avocado.
7. Sprinkle the everything bagel seasoning on top and eat!
Avocado Tacos with Black Bean Pico de Gallo
- 2 medium tomatoes/20 cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced (for less heat, use only half the jalapeno)
- 12 ounces black beans (canned or cooked), rinsed, and drained
- ¼ cup lime juice (about 2-3 limes) (plus more for garnish)
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped (plus more for garnish)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sriracha (adjust to your heat tolerance)
- 8 small tortillas, preferably corn tortillas
- 4 medium ripe Hass avocados, halved and pitted
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
1. In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, onions, garlic, jalapenos, black beans, lime juice, cilantro, and salt. Mix everything together until well combined. Taste and adjust ingredients and seasoning to your preferences.
2. To make the sriracha mayo, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Greek yogurt or sour cream, and the sriracha. Mix and blend everything until you no longer see white streaks from the mayo and yogurt/sour cream. Taste and adjust the sriracha to your heat tolerance.
3. Warm the tortillas in a skillet. When they are ready, scoop a heaping of avocado into the tortilla and slightly mash them. Top with a good helping of the black bean pico de gallo and some of the red cabbage. Drizzle the sriracha mayo over top. Garnish with extra cilantro and lime juice.