Click Here To Listen to my Podcast with The Pro Exposure. My sincere appreciation to The Pro Exposure for having me as a guest on their show. Make sure to visit their site.
In this episode we discuss:
- Kim’s reasons for entering into the fitness industry.
- The adversity and challenges one faces when they set out to achieve their own goals and how to overcome them.
- The importance of constantly growing and evolving in your goals.
- How she leverages writing to be more than just a fitness model, but to support the goals of others.
- How to project the image you feel is appropriate.
- What it means to maintain a consistent brand in marketing efforts as a model.
- Ways to effectively balance modeling along with having a busy life.
- Important tips when pitching to a magazine.
- The problem with sending inconsistent messages in pitching to publications.
- Developing relationships with prospective clients before pitching yourself.
- The new book Kim is working on.
Thank you so much for listening. If you have any thoughts or questions, please share them.
Here to help you become the healthiest, happiest, and fittest version of yourself,