Chipotle Chicken Burrito Bowls
- 5 cups skillet chipotle chicken
- 2.5 cups cilantro lime rice
- 2.5 cups quick chipotle pinto beans
- 3-4 cups romaine lettuce chopped into thin strips/shredded
- salsa optional
- guacamole optional
- shredded cheese optional
- southwest chipotle ranch optional
- Marinate chipotle skillet chicken 8 hours (or over night) before making chicken burrito bowls.
- Make pinto beans, cilantro lime rice, and skillet chipotle chicken
- Assemble bowls: Add 1/2 cup of rice, 1/2 cup of beans, and 1 cup of chicken into bowl. Top with shredded lettuce. Mix together.
Optional: Top off with shredded cheese, guacamole, salsa, and/or southwest chipotle ranch for optimal flavor!
Mediterranean Meatballs and Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, grated
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp oregano, dried
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup flat leaf parsley, minced
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup panko or gluten free bread crumbs
*This recipe makes 30 (golf ball) sized meatballs.
Heat oven to 400° F. Place onion in a food processor or grate by hand.
In a stand mixer or using your hands, mix the ground beef, onion, garlic, pepper, salt, cumin, oregano, cinnamon, eggs, panko and parsley until fully incorporated. Using a cookie scoop or heaping tablespoon, measure out roughly 30 meatballs. * Dipping your hand into a bowl of water before rolling them will make the meatball surface smooth. Transfer the meatballs to 2 lightly oiled parchment-lined rimmed baking sheets.
Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, rotating the pans half way through.
Serve with Sweet Potato Fries.
Smoked Salmon, Avocado, and Arugula Salad
Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and drizzle with the Champagne Vinaigrette. Gently toss together and serve immediately.
Chicken, Grapes, and Pecan Salad on Romaine
- ½ cup olive oil based mayonnaise or greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds skinned and boned chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 3 cups red and white seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- romaine lettuce (optional)
Stir together 1/2 cup mayonnaise / greek yogurt and the next four ingredients in a large bowl. Add chopped chicken and grapes, tossing gently to coat. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Stir in pecans just before serving over romaine lettuce.
Unlock Recipes and More!
Enter your info below, and we will direct you to a special part of the site with dozens of other God-Made Recipes!