Cherry Vanilla Overnight Oats
1/2 cup Quaker® Oats
1/2 cup nonfat milk
1/4 cup plain, nonfat yogurt
1/2 cup cherries, pitted
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon flax seed
Add Quaker® Oats to your container of choice and pour in milk. Alternate between layers of pitted cherries and layers of low-fat yogurt. Add a layer of pitted cherries. Top off with cinnamon and flax seeds. Place in fridge and enjoy in the morning or a few hours later. Let steep for at least 8 hours in a refrigerator 40° F or colder. Best to eat within 24 hours.
Hummus, Micro Greens, and Diced Red Peppers on Toast with a Balsamic Drizzle
- 1 (14 oz) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for garnish.
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, divided and drained
Whole grain Bread
In the bowl of a food processor, add the drained, chickpeas and garlic. Puree for 1 minute, scraping down the bowl of the food processor. Add the lemon zest and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Puree for 1 minute, scraping down the bowl halfway through.
Add the cumin, salt and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Puree until it looks creamy. Add 1/4 cup of roasted red peppers. Puree until well incorporated, about 1 minute. Taste and adjust seasonings to your liking. Smother on toasted whole gran bread.
Chia Seed Pudding with Berries
Puree 1 1/4 cups fruit and milk in a blender or food processor until smooth. Scrape into a medium bowl; mix in chia, syrup and vanilla. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours and up to 3 days.
Divide the pudding between 2 bowls, layering each serving with 1/4 cup of the remaining fruit, 1/4 cup yogurt and 2 tablespoons granola.
Eggs and Veggie Omelet with Sweet Potato Hash
- 2 Free Range Eggs
- 1/4 Courgette chopped . Handful Spinach . 1/4 Scallion
- 1/2 Medium Sweet potato cooked and mashed (useful to use left over sweet potato mash from the night before)
- Tsp Coconut Oil
- Salt, pepper and paprika to season
1. Heat the oil in a pan and add the courgette. Cook for approx 3mins.
2. Crack the eggs into a cup and mix. Pour this into the pan and add the spinach.
3. Cook for approx 1-2 mins. Then fold over the sides of the omelet and press down on it.
4. Remove from pan and keep warm.
5. Mix the potato and scallions together and form a medium ball shape.
6. Place onto the pan and press down creating a burger shape. Cook on each side for 1min.
7. Serve this with the omelet and enjoy!
Unlock Recipes and More!
Enter your info below, and we will direct you to a special part of the site with dozens of other God-Made Recipes!